|Registration fee for||Early bird|
Until 10 April SEK
|App. value in EUR*||Ordinary fee - from 11 April SEK||App. value in EUR*|
|Consultant||6000 SEK||590 EUR||7000 SEK||680 EUR|
|Nurse||4000 SEK||390 EUR||5000 SEK||490 EUR|
|Medical or Nursing student||2300 SEK||230 EUR||2300 SEK||230 EUR|
|Resident (non consultant) or PhD Student||5000 SEK||490 EUR||5500 SEK||540 EUR|
|1-day fee - Consultant||2500 SEK||240 EUR||2500 SEK||240 EUR|
|1-day fee - Nurse||2000 SEK||200 EUR||2000 SEK||200 EUR|
|1-day fee - Dayprice - Resident (non consultant) or PhD Student||2500 SEK||240 EUR||2500 SEK||240 EUR|
Please note: According to Swedish legislation 25% VAT will be added to the registration fee. In some cases, however, it will not be necessary to pay VAT. See the information below.
*Exchange rate as of 3 December 2018. Rounded to the nearest 10€
Participants from outside Sweden are given first priority.
For a student registration (Medical or Nursing student // Resident (non consultant) or PhD Student) a document of the registrant’s student status (student card, letter of enrollment in a graduate school, etc.) is to be produced during the registration process. Please have this ready before starting your registration.
The registration fee must be paid in advance of the conference.
The option to pay by bank transfer/invoice is only possible up to 4 weeks before the conference, later payments have to be done via credit card.
If the payment is not successful or an invalid discount has been applied, the registration will not be valid until full payment/certificate has been received.
- Swedish participants can choose to pay either by credit card or by invoice.
Participants from outside Sweden
- All payments must be made in SEK (Swedish krona)
- Payment should be made by credit card or by bank transfer (invoice).
- When choosing ‘International bank transfer’ in the registration form, you will receive an invoice including bank transfer information (bank account number, IBAN, etc).
A confirmation letter with the invoice will be sent by e-mail.
- Please note that we accept the following credit cards: VISA and Master Card.
- The participant/payee is responsible for any bank charges/fees associated with the payment.
Information about payment with credit card
For your safety, our payment system is connected to the 3D Secure system for ensuring the security of payments made through the internet. Your card needs to be connected to Verified by Visa or MasterCard SecureCode. Your bank can inform you if your card is connected, and if not already, how it can be connected.
If you receive an error message when paying with your card, please check with your bank to see if they have a block on overseas payments, a block on internet payments, and/or a limit on the amount that can be charged in one day. These are common reasons why a payment initially does not go through.
Please note that 25% VAT is automatically added to your registration fee if you pay by credit card. If your organisation qualifies you to not pay VAT, please choose International bank transfer – EU-countries with VAT no. or Invoice Sweden and list your VAT number (see VAT regulations below).
According to Swedish legislation 25% VAT will be added to the registration fee. However, you do not have to pay VAT if you work in either:
- A public sector organization within Sweden (e.g., university, governmental agency). In this case you must choose Invoice (Swedish billing address only) as the payment mode and provide your VAT number.
- An organisation or company within the EU with a valid VAT number. In this case you must choose International bank transfer – EU countries with VAT no. as the payment mode and provide your VAT number.
- Public sector organizations within Sweden (e.g., universities, governmental agencies): No VAT
- All other organisations/companies and private persons: VAT 25%
Participants from outside Sweden
- Organisations and companies within EU with a VAT number: No VAT
- Organisations and companies within EU without a VAT number, and all organisations and companies outside EU: VAT 25%
All private persons: VAT 25 %
Depending on the location of your organisation/company, VAT may be reclaimed from your home country upon your return from the conference. Please contact your local tax authority or other responsible agency for more information on how to reclaim the VAT you paid.
Cancellations and Refunds
Cancellation of Registration
Notification of cancellation must be made in writing and sent to the conference secretariat.
Cancellation of registration will be accepted until 1 April 2019, up to which date the total amount will be refunded except for a cancellation fee of SEK 750.
We regret that no refunds or reductions of fees will be accepted for cancellations made after 1 April 2019, nor for no-shows for any reasons.
Change of Name
Should you be unable to attend, you will be given the opportunity to send a colleague in your place for an administrative fee of 250 SEK.Please contact the conference secretariat as soon as possible.
Conference secretariat e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org